Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


January 28, 2010

We're Pregnant!

2010 is going to be a great Year! Baby Scerbo is on the way!
back story...
{January 22nd} I had blood tests done for what I thought was far from what I was diagnosed with. I had no energy for weeks, felt light headed and suffered from indigestion day and night.

{January 28th} A needle poke, a week of wait and a phone call later….and I am ecstatically pregnant with baby #1! I was so ecstatic and still in desbelief when Dr. H called that I still went and peed on a digital stick to dose my OCD.


When it read PREGNANT – I cried, giggled at myself in the mirror, danced around a thousand times and stared at my belly a million-totally psycho, in a good way that is. I then managed to get myself together, straight faced and announced to hubby…”I must go do a little shopping, baby. I'll be back shortly”!

I had to shop for ideas on a way to tell him we're expecting our first child. So off shopping I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment