Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


May 8, 2010

My Pregnancy Fact: Snoring

I started snoring for the first time in my life--thanks to the more estrogen produced during pregnancy. It contributes to swelling of the mucous membranes that line the nose and it even creates more mucous than normal...EWWW

Poor hubby, I can totally understand him. When he snores I don't find anything sexy about it, therefore I don't expect him to find me as sexy as a hippo in a thong, LOL when I snore. But for the certain nights I've had to wake up in the middle of the night and poke him with my elbow for him to stop....I guess it pays off...how mean...hehe

Research shows that the stuffiness that often triggers snoring is common and temporary during pregnancy and that I should sleep on my side and elevate my head slightly...that doesn't help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment