Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


May 1, 2010

My Pregnancy Fact: Baby Kicks

I am not sure if they're exactly baby kicks--I am sure at this stage in pregnancy baby's jerks and jolts are normal to be felt. They are pretty strong and boy are they constant!

I feel like baby is practicing martial arts inside my womb and in the mornings his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged nudges. I have also noticed a pattern in his activities; somersaults in the am to wake me up and in the evening strong baby kicks.

A lot of times I feel like I have some hyoper wiggly worm swimming inside my belly. And then I feel the merest flutters (like butterflies) and the most insistent slugs (like baby doing acrobatics) and when baby gets the hiccups it feels like I have pop corn popping in there lol! It is definitely a very joyful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment