Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


June 9, 2010

I'm Back! and 27 Weeks...countdown to 3rd trimester begins!!

• How far along? 27 Weeks!

• Total weight gain/loss: I must have added to the 12 lbs because I did eat like a hog during vacation...lol
• Maternity clothes: Purchased 2 pairs of motherhood shorts and a pair of Mavi short jeans; so friggin comfy

• Stretch marks: None but a long linea negra...

• Sleep: I had the best sleep ever while on vacation.
• Best moment this week: Babymoon was awesome, got to relax and enjoy time alone with hubby. Also, spent time with my family, we spent 2 days out to dinner, shopping, sightseeing it was a great time.

• Movement: Constant now and getting strongerrrrr!

• Food cravings: I wnat BBQ anything!

• Gender: Baby Boy!!

• Labor signs: None...Thank the lord...not even close...13 more weeks to go for that! I am experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions though...I know it is nothing to worry about (they are pretty far apart) but they are very ucomfortable.

• Belly button in or out? Semi-popped...lol

• What I miss: being able to carry stuff around and not feeling useless...

• What I am looking forward to: Now just getting it all ready for baby and next week I start my 3rd trimester! It's going so fast!!

• Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy this time to the fullest. You have been blessed with the miracle of creating life inside of you. It is an inexplicable feeling. Although some may not see how both, happy and overwhelming this time may be (10 months) it shouldn't worry you at all. It may be because they themselves have yet to experience the blessing of creating life.

• Milestones: 27 Week Mark!! 13 weeks, 94 days to go!!

• What is the baby up to? This week baby's space starts to grow tighter and baby's lungs continue to grow rapidly. He weighs almost 2 lbs and is about 14 1/2 inches long. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers (too cute to see on the ultrasound). With more brain tissue developing, my baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. I am feeling tiny rhythmic movements; a case of baby hiccups, braxton hick contractions which are very common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother him, I just relax and enjoy the tickle. =)
My baby is right in position!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment