Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


June 12, 2010

Sharing my Baby Bump!


Hubby and I returned from a relaxing vacation/babymoon Tuesday night. We figured we'd go away from the real world for a few days before the hard but so worth and rewarding work begins early September. Also my OB/GYN nor the airlines will not clear me for air travel after June 20th, so it was perfect timing.

I never ever thought I'd be the mommy to-be, rocking a bathing suit, but if it fits and looks good...oh well, and like hubby said I am a sexy mommy to be, lol. Here are a few shots of me and my belly bump.
                                                      Not bad...
Courtesy of my hubby =)

Can't see my feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment