Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


June 1, 2010

26th week appointment

Baby is getting bigger and strongre by the minute. Heart rate was good at 155 bpm and baby is positioning head down in form of a C. Due to his position he has my right side totally sore from the constant kicking lol.

My glucose test came back fine, although the techs srewed up on writing the time of when I consumed the glucose tolerance drink, but since they wrote down the time bloodwork was doen and I had the time written out for my own notes...Dr. R was able to read the results. I am glad all was fine, I had been stressing a bit because I did love sweets prior to my pregnancy.

Tomorrow is my 26th week mark, getting closer and I am both nervous and excited!

Hubby and I will be taking a short 'babymoon' trip this week. Again, both excited and nervous but Dr. R assured me it will be fine to fly (within the US and at this point in my pregnancy) he gave me a clearance letter just in case and said to take advantage and enjoy my trip since no flying for ma after June 12th!

I'll post pics of our 'babymoon'!

No comments:

Post a Comment