Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


July 7, 2010

Mommy to be Quiz at 31 Weeks!

How far along? 31 Weeks!

• Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs total gain

Maternity clothes: Will see what happens in the next few weeks and buy as I need, if needed.

Stretch marks: Surprisingly not even one!

Sleep: wake up in the middle of the night a few times and still the numbness on my hand.

Best moment this week: finding my shower dress and it's not maternity!

• Movement: Constant!

Food cravings: lots of green apples

Gender: Baby Boy!!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out? Outie!

What I miss: Energy

What I am looking forward to: my shower!
Weekly Wisdom: expect some little bumps on the road...

Milestones: 31 Week Mark!! 9 weeks, 67 days to go!

What is the baby up to? This week baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's definitely moving a lot, too, so I have a bit of trouble sleeping because baby's kicks and somersaults keep me up. I take comfort in this though, because all this moving is a sign that my baby is active and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment