Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


July 12, 2010

Today's appointment...what a relief

Today I had an appointment with the maternal fetal Dr. I had been pretty nervous the past couple of days since the results from the last bloodwork were apparently showing signs of high sugar--'slightly high'. Dr. R (obgyn) said there was a possibility of having to stick with a diet or some medication until delivery and that truly scared me. I was a bit depressed to say the least. Thankfully Dr. P (maternal fetal) cleared me and said everything was totally fine, sugar was normal and that I had nothing to worry about. He said "here's something to worry about...start saving for your baby's college funds and to start buying inexpensive handbags because baby will eventually barf allover my LV" LOL
He also said not to overdue the sweets...which I am not doing anyway and to go home and just enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. yay! What a relief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment