Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


July 6, 2010

Today's appointment =(

ahhh a few bad news...
One, the numbing on my hand is due to carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. R said it is pretty common during 3rd trimester. So, baby must be leaning against some nerve on my right side =( I guess as long as he's comfortable...let it be. He said it will go away after birth. I am now wearing a splint on my wrist for most of the day and during sleep.
Two, eventhough I've been taking prenatals since before knowing I was pregnant, I am now borderline anemic...He has prescribed Ferro-Sequels as an iron supplement. I guess baby is taking everything from me...everything! I guess as long as he's healthy...let it be.
And three...my sugar came back slightly high =( I have to see my maternal fetal doctor on Monday to see if I have to do a special diet or go on medication...shucks!

Other than that baby is in position...seems like he's ready, I say stay cooking in there baby until mommy's ready...9 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment