Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


April 30, 2010

Little boys steal Mommy's heart...

Our baby has a pee pee! LOL
So yesterday I had baby's anatomy scan appointment at 9:30am. It was a a long in-depth ultrasound where they measured each of baby's organs. Baby Scerbo is healthy-yay! And heartbeat was 157 bpm.

Although baby was not too excited about showing his goods, it took a while until he finally gave in and we were able to see the very obvious weiner lol. Mommy and Daddy's instincts were so right!

After the gender scan I was able to tour (HUMC), the hospital where I am planning on delivering baby Scerbs. I was very happy with the staff and how informative everyone was. I even ran into my OB/GYN who had just finished delivering a baby.
 I got to visit the delivery rooms and just in case the OR where c-sections are performed. The delivery rooms were and felt more cozy then the OR, it looked so sterile and plain (kind of scary, if you asked me). Let's just hope this baby lets me push him out.
The nurse that gave hubby and I the tour was very detailed and had a lot of patience as I had a lot of questions. I also toured the recovery rooms, the private mommy rooms and the nursery both level 1 and level 2 areas and the private lactation room nearby the nursery.

Pictures coming up soon...my scanner is giving me a hard time right now =(
I took shots with my digital of the u/s pictures, hope they are clear enough...

Baby with both hands over his head.

Baby finally let us see his good...It's a BOY!!


Profile picture of baby Scerbs!


Now Monday I go for my regular 4 week check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment