Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


August 12, 2010

Dear Baby...

I don't have any stretch marks...yet...I don't even know if it is even possible at this point for my belly to stretch anymore...but it is not something I will worry about. Considered myself lucky? yes, I did at some point in time, but I now have a different view on stretch marks after reading this...even if I had them...I'd be a lucky lady!

Dear Baby...
A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me.

It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it's ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It’s where I first grew to love you, where I lay my hand as I dreamed about who you were and who you would be. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it.

-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment