Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


August 28, 2010

Happy Feet!

My feet have been a big discomfort lately. They are achy, swollen and feel dry. While at Babies R Us and searching a solution for the aches and swelling, ...other than lifting my feet up for long periods of time (now, if you know me well, you'll know that's something almost impossible for me to do, I am always on the go!) I found Happy Feet by Earth Mama Organics. 


Doubting my purchase all the way home, (probably because it was a sale item at $3.98), I went and soaked my feet in warm water, added the herbs and ...ahhhh what a relief!
I am making my tired, swollen footsies happy with this soothing organic herbal foot soak.
Earth Mama's blend of organic lavender, organic yarrow, organic peppermint, organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic rose, organic pure essential oils and salts are pampering and perking up my ever-expanding ankles. It's very refreshing and my feet although still swollen did not get worse like I've been  experiencing some nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment