Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 24, 2010

Milestone: 12 Week Mark!

Today I am 12 weeks!
Our baby is the size of a Plum.

These 12 weeks were a breeze; no morning sickness at all, just a little more tired than ususal...or shall I say extremely tired? I have started to experience shortness of breath and lots of cramping...oh exciting.

But, I am very excited to be going thru this process and feeling all the changes that are and will be happening to my body. All the symptoms make me happy just knowing it is all part of my little plum growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment