Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 28, 2010

My Pregnancy Fact: Constipationville...

...though not an interesting topic to discuss about, it is very common during pregnacy. And let me just make it clear...this part is NOT fun and it is very painful.

All the healthy eating = fruit, vegetables, whole grain foods and water-do nothing for me.
My doctor said I could just go grab something over the counter- a.k.a. stool softener.
As I started reading the labels of the 10+ brands I found (from capsules, liquid gels to liquids) they all said the same thing..."if pregnant contact your physician".
 I then realized I should just try something natural...by that I mean eat PRUNES and live by the motto
"When you gotta go, you gotta go..."!
It worked! Prunes rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment