Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 15, 2010

2nd appointment...

Today I saw Dr. R for the 2nd time since I have been diagnosed "pregnant". I was told I was to leave a urine sample each office visit. Nice, because I can empty out this bladder every 5 minutes if needed be.

In this appointment Dr. R gave me the bloodwork results, yes from the 7 tubes of blood drawn from my thick juicy veins. I didn't know what the procedure was, but I was secretly hoping for a second u/s to see my little baby again...and I got to see my little lime! Blood tests came back perfect...what a relief.
Baby now is the size of a lime, amazing how much they grow and develop in just 2 weeks. Heartbeat was 164 bpm and baby measure at 11wks 3 d - 4.58cm. Baby was also doing a few flips and kicks and I'd even say a few fist pumps, baby is rocking it inside of mommy...unfortunately mommy doesn't feel anything moving yet. Dr. R said maybe at 20 to 24 weeks...so patiently waiting to feel my baby moving inside of me.
Dr. R said it was safe if I wanted to start sharing the news...I think I will wait until I hit my 2nd trimester-but next up for announcement is my dear friend R.

Glad this appointment went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment