Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 5, 2010

I am anxiously waiting...

my 2nd appointment with Dr. R on 2/15.
I guess the anxiety kicks in more because I have no idea what to expect. I've never been pregnant before and didn't have any symptoms I could've associated with pregnacy.

The bloat and the booby soreness, I associated with Aunt Flo on its way and the tiredness with...oh well I'm getting a bit burnt out or just the changes that seem to start appearing when you're past your 30's... I now take all those symptoms very positively-I am not old, just growing a baby inside of me, yay!

And the anxiety continues to invade...I can't wait to hear the results and that evrything is and will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment