Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 25, 2010

Mommy to-be Quiz at 12 Weeks!

How far along? 12 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: I just weighed in at my normal 112 lbs.
No gain weight in 3 months yay! Well, really no gain weight in the past 3 years!

Maternity clothes: none, although I am starting to rock my jeans zipped but unbuttoned...

Stretch marks: not looking forward to them...and hoping to inherit my mother's genes (she had 4 pregnacies, zero stretch marks and a lean belly!)

Sleep: I can't sleep too well, I toss and turn all night not to mention the 20 times I must empty the baby bladder.

Best moment this week: reaching my 12 week mark and noticing some baby bump!

Movement: non yet :o( but I feel lots of cramps and I associate it with baby moving and exploring it all inside of mommy.

Food cravings: Tuna salad sandwich on whole wheat and thin crust Pizza with extra sauce and extra mozz.

Gender: mom's instinct; feels like a girl...

Labor signs: ha! not even close...198 days to go!

Belly button in or out? In and hope it stays that way ;o)

What I miss: besides the loads of energy I used to have "non-existent now", nothing else really. I am totally over the moon right now and enjoying it all!

What I am looking forward to: Monday's appointment and seeing my baby again.

Weekly Wisdom: I carry many snacks and lots of water...and if I could carry around a portable toilet, believe me I would!

Milestones: 12 week mark!


What is the baby up to? As I move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment