Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


February 24, 2010

Baby Bump!

I've always had a lean stomach but in the past week I've started to notice some baby bump, so exciting!
It is in the mornings that I can tell what is baby bump and what is not, since later in the day I get the baby bloat :o( 
I'll be even happier when I get the full baby bump and look more like an expectant mother...can't wait!

I have started measuring my belly, what used to be a 26'...this morning on my 12th week mark it measures at 31'.
Weight Gain= None! Still at my normal 112 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment