Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


April 19, 2010

Dear Baby Scerbo...

All the time I wonder and wonder; Who is this little person growing, turning, floating, swimming and kicking inside of me? Who is this little person arriving in September into our lives?

Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be. And who ever you are, I am here waiting impatiently to meet you, touch you, hug you and cuddle with you....because I already Love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment