Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


April 26, 2010

Dear Baby; Since the Very First Day

Since the very first day I found out about you,
My entire life changed...I had so much to do.

Since the very first day I dreamed day and night.
Would you resemble me? What would you be like?

Since the very first day I saw you on a scan,
I thought about your future...As a woman or man.

Since the very first day the nine (ten) months began
I live for the day that I could hold your hand.

Since the very first day this I can tell you is true
There is no greater love than the love I have for you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment