Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


April 13, 2010

Books Galore!

Our awesome friends came to visit today and gifted us with some baby treats!
Tons of informative/educational books. I love reading, so far I've read ""What to expect when you're expecting", "Belly Laughs" (I can definitely read it again- I enjoyed it, Jenny McCarthy made it a very fun book and totally tells as it is) and "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" (another great book by Vicki Iovine, fun and a page turner).

So here are the new books we've received from our friends...can't wait to start reading this week!

For mommy to-be...

Like i said, I will definitely read Belly Laughs again and again...

For Daddy to-be...


and of course for baby Scerbs...


I will be reading these to baby Scerbs as soon as I buy the baby monitor! We're so grateful and blessed with such thoughtful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment