Welcome to our Journey into Parenthood!

We're so excited to share our baby blog with our family and friends! Enjoy as we record and treasure this journey... as we learn and prepare for the life changing, most thrilling, rewarding and emotional experience in our lives...our journey into parenthood. Hugs and Smooches, A & C & Baby Scerbs


April 9, 2010

Sleeping like a baby...

I've been sleeping quite uncomfortable lately, my back is sore when I wake up and I'm waking up and tossing and turning often during the night. So today, I bought a Boppy Total Contour Body Pillow.
For now, I'm loving it. I've been able to sleep comfortable placing the pillow between my legs/knees and cushioning my belly as it lays on the middle of the pillow. It really hugs my entire body as I sleep, helps support my neck and alleviates the pressure from my back.
Let's see what happens as the belly keeps growing.

Boppy Total Contour Body Pillow... $60.00
Sleeping like a baby...Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment